This program is not open for registration. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in this program.
We are excited to offer this program for the first time at a country level!
A Two-Week Course in Financial Regulation and SupervisionThe program aims to provide a comprehensive core curriculum covering the fundamental principles and best practices of regulation and supervision. The course will address supervisory issues faced by supervisors of the banking, insurance, pensions and securities industries, and will maintain Toronto Centre’s interactive approach to learning through the extensive use of group activities and case studies.
Topics covered include:
· Regulation and supervision
· Risk-based supervision
· Credit risk supervision
· Insurance risk supervision
· Operation risk supervision
· Conduct risk supervision
· Corporate governance
· Internal controls
· Anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing
· Licensing and authorization
· Regulatory capital
· Macroprudential surveillance
· Consolidated and conglomerate supervision
· Cross-border supervisory cooperation
· Problem institutions, recovery planning and resolution
This program is held in partnership with: