Webinar on "Green Finance"
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 | Video
Presenters Ilana Singer, Chair of the Securities Advisory Board, Toronto Centre, engages in a candid interview with Alison Harwood, Consultant and former Global Head of Capital Markets at the World Bank Group.
- Why capital markets are important for financing the UN's goals
- How capital markets and green fnance are being used to move the sustainable development agenda forward
- What further actions are needed in this growing and important area
- The implications for financial sector regulation and supervision
- The main takeaways for emerging market economies
Webinar - Green Finance from Toronto Centre on Vimeo.